2021 Trebbiano "SORPASSO"
About this wine
Trebbiano in only 10% alcohol!? Yes please! Ultimate aromatic, exotic and easy drinking wine whether you are drinking it before, during or after your dinner! The vinification is quite interesting; 65% of the grapes were harvested early and direct pressed, and the remaining 35% were harvested very ripe, then pressed and macerated for 8 days.
The wine was bottled after eight months on stainless steel with no filtration nor clarification, just a touch of sulphites.
Grapes: Trebbiano d'Abruzzo
Producer: Alchimia Cantina Urbana
Type: Natural white wine